Last update: April 2021
Billing & Refunds
At this time we offer Monthly and Annually According to the Hosting Plans. Due to the nature of our industry and the costs involved with provisioning and maintaining your Service, we do not offer refunds or pro-rated refunds. All Sales are Final.
We accept Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, eZCash & Wire/Bank Transfer Payments. There is no Minimum Contract Periods for any plans. In Case of any Disputes We are unable to offer any refunds its your responsibility to check our Services in the 7 Days trial period. Due to the nature of Business and service maintenance we don’t offer any refunds so All the Sales Made From Mcsoftsis Are Final.
Late Payments – Shared & Reseller Hosting
All service renewal bills are generated according to the dates they were first activated on. As per the System settings The service will be suspended on the 3rd day from the due date and terminated on 25th day from the due date. Late fee of 20% will be added to your invoice in case if you didn’t made the payment on 7th day from the due date. The late fee should be paid by you to get your service re-activated.
Late Payments – VPS, Dedicated Servers & License
All service renewal bills are generated according to the dates they were first activated on. As per the System settings The service will be suspended on the due date and terminated on 5th day from the due date. Late fee will be added to your invoice in case if you didn’t made the payment on due date. The fees will change with service type. The late fee should be paid by you to get your service re-activated.
Cancellation & Refunds
Mcsoftsis reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice. Any abuse on our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services. Due to Nature of the hosting business and service maintenance charges we don’t offer any Money back / Refunds so all sales are final which are purchased from Mcsoftsis. There are no refunds on Abuse Case Reactivation Fee, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
Acceptable Usage Policy
Mcsoftsis provides services to clients all around the world. Mcsoftsis has the responsibility to protect each client and provide them with the best services available. The following guidelines were designed in an attempt to ensure that we can do such.
Mcsoftsis will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of these provisions.
Services provided by Mcsoftsis may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any United States Federal, State, or City law is prohibited. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Mcsoftsis from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Examples of unacceptable content include, but are not limited to:
- Unlicensed applications
- Cracking programs or key generators
- High Yield investment programs or HYIPs and related monitors, top list etc.
- Child pornography or kidnapping material
- Fraudulent activity, phishing, pyramid schemes, chain letters, forgery, or impersonation
- Terrorist propaganda, racist material, or bomb/weapon instructions
- Virus, Spyware, Malware, or other infectious material.
- Material protected by trade secret or other statute.
- Adult Content, Dating Sites, forums, hacking scripts, scripts that abuse server etc.
- Torrents/Warez or any other related websites are strictly forbidden.
- E-commerce websites are strictly not allowed on shared hosting servers.
- IRC and associated programs (including psybnc, bots, etc.)
- Game servers, voice servers and related applications.
- Scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding
- Threatening, harassing, or obscene content
- copyrighted material (Movies, Games, Softwares & etc)
Links to unacceptable content, or as defined above, are also prohibited and will be suspended without any prior notice, Mcsoftsis have the right to choose whether the content is allowed or not and can take immediate decisions.
Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to the Mcsoftsis equipment, network, operations, or clientele is STRICTLY prohibited. Mcsoftsis will pursue legal action to the fullest extent for all abuse/violation of such. Any activity deemed damaging or abusive, whether unlawful or considered to be detrimental to the operations of Hostbigspace, is prohibited. Mcsoftsis has complete right to Fine you for amount of damage done to Mcsoftsis operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Denial of Service Attacks (DOS/DDOS)
- Unnecessary Port Scans
- Mail Bombing
- Unsolicited Advertising via IM, Forums, Newsgroups, Email, etc..
- Any Hacking Activity.